This hearty salad boasts tons of flavor and color.
Warm Potato Salad with Pesto
- 1 1/2 pounds red potatoes, quartered 1 lb. Purple fingerling potatoes, quartered 2 cups assorted greens of choice (we used spinach and chard) 1/4 cup basil pesto
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to boil.
- Add potatoes and reduce heat to medium. Allow potatoes to cook for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and toss in pesto.
- Add greens to a plate or bowl.
- Add warm potatoes over the top.
- Pour lemon juice, sprinkle salt and pepper to taste and toss once gently. Serve warm.