Greet your out-of-town guests with a personalized welcome bag! Below, you’ll find ideas for local goodies to fill them with and full written instructions for making your own bags!
What You’ll Need:
Craft paper gift bags
Ribbon in a color that complements your wedding color scheme
- Add ink to the stamp using the ink pad (press down firmly!).
- Place stamp in the middle of the bag, pressing down firmly again to adhere the design.
- Repeat with additional stamps you choose to use.
- Place holes on either side of the bag handle on each side of the bag.
- Weave ribbon through the holes, with the ends coming out in front.
- Fill the bag with local favorites.
- Tie your best bow to close!