Ever wonder what else you can do with that box of cake mix in the pantry? Well, we’ve got an idea: Make cookies. We had a boxes for strawberry and lemon cakes, so that’s what we used. In the end, we even mixed two of the doughs together to make a strawberry lemonade cookie – so good!
- 1 box cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a cookie sheet with parchment.
- Whip together the eggs and oil until slightly fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Add in the cake mix and stir with a rubber spatula until there are no dry flour patches.
- Scoop onto the baking sheet, (optional: refrigerate for 10 minutes), and bake for 8-12 minutes, or until lightly golden on the edges.